The Centralia Community Center is located at 106 John Riggins Ave, Centralia, KS 66415
Interested in renting the Community Center?
Call Sheri Burdiek at 785-799-5008 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weddings/All Day Functions $425.00
Day before decorating NO CHARGE
Add. day(s) to decorate $50.00/day
Meeting/Shower/6 hours max $100.00
Add. hour rented $25.00/hour after 6 hours
North Room (small) 4 hrs max $75.00
Add. hour rented $15.00/hour after 4 hours
Vendor Shows $250.00
Table Rent $5.00/table
Chair Rent $1.00/chair
If the dance/reception is PRIVATE, an additional $150.00 is due.
KEY: Can be picked up day of event from authorized booking person.
The deposit for the rental MUST BE paid at the time of the booking. Deposit is NOT refundable upon cancellation and will be refunded if the facility that was rented passes the inspection after the event.
Make Checks Payable to the Centralia Community Center.
RULES OF THE COMMUNITY CENTER:
1. No smoking in the Community Building.
2. Do not prop open any doors.
3. Table and chairs are not to leave the building.
4. All renters must furnish their own trashbags for the event they are holding.
5. Nothing in the refridgerator is to be removed without permission from someone from PRIDE.
6. If you use the Community Center towels, please wash and return as soon as you can.
7. Do not use tape on the walls, only use push pins or ceiling clips.
8. Shut off air conditioner/heat (including kitchen a/c), bathroom fans and all lights when you are leaving the Community Center.
Beer, Soda, Liquor, Wine, and more can be brought in during the reception but must be out by the time of the dance.
NO ALCOHOL CAN BE CONSUMED OUTSIDE OF THE COMMUNITY BUILDING, THIS INCLUDES THE PARKING LOT.
Reception Bar must be closed 1/2 hour prior to the dance.
No beverages are allowed in to the dance.
The PRIDE group will open a concession stand at the dance in order for people to purchase drinks for the dance.
Must be 21 years of age to purchase alcohol!
Dances must wrap up and everyone must be out of the hall by 12:00AM.
Concession window closes at 11:45PM.
The rental party is responsible for the cleanup after the event and arranging tables for dance following the reception.
*The rental party isn't responsible for cleanup if it is a dance. The PRIDE group will clean up following a dance.